Friday, August 27, 2010

Park City Panorama

So I know I told myself I wouldn't allow this to become a "journaly" blog, but tonight I can't help it. This week has been brimming with stress--moving back to Provo, going back to work, preparing to go back to school and making a vain attempt to come up with an accommodating fall schedule--and yet...none of that is what actually matters.

I'm up in Park City right now with Britt, Mike & Andy and life is just GOOD. I'm bursting with gratitude for being so lucky to have them. Because when it comes down to it, what matters most to me is right here. My friends and my family.

Andrew wants to jab in his two cents :). I miss his blog.

It is the weekend. Here, August 27th, about 9ish, Brittnee and Michael are sitting over on the other couch while Danielle and I are sitting on the other. We are in a state of boredom, tension, and anticipation for the next thing we decide to do next. We're up in Park City right now. In my House. My Parent's house. Danielle is picking out classes, asking, or no, she's asking what her minor should be, asking us for suggestions, she's lost, so it appears. here in Park City. my home away from home. It's rainy up here. Poetic. ha. Brittnee kind of looks like a uggghh.. what it's called..................just like the stereotypical hot tan blonde girl. if you know what I mean. whatevs. Mike can have her. ha. Danielle is hungry, for snacks. I am too somewhat. maybe we should go to freshmart or whatever albertsons is called now. The gosh dang grocery store. I haven't blogged like this in forever. Gangsters don't blog. But I guess Gangsters do whatever they want as well. and Gangsters don't need approval from anyone.. .. . . .. ... .... .. ha. Danielle's hair smells good. and she keeps sniffing my sweater hoody here, "ANDREW it SMELLS SO GOOD!". ha. "omg.." she says sarcastically to my typing it in all caps, exaggerating her exclamation of my great smelling hoody. It's black by the way. Michael mentioned, "I think that's my favorite jacket of yours". ha.

Back to Danielle. We're off to play. More to come later. And not so much fluff next time.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment