Friday, August 20, 2010

IN TWO DAYS...

I will finally be reunited with these beautiful faces.



Andrew & Katja. Two of my very best friends (and in-law in-laws, ironically enough). After 4 months without these two, I'm more than ready to have them back where I wish they could have been all summer--with ME :). While I'm extremely grateful for modern technology, weekly exchanges of phone calls, emails, facebook messages, and g-chat just didn't do it justice. Time to bring them HOME.

Andrew moved to Texas for the summer where he braved the streets as a pest control salesman. I seriously don't know how he put up with 4 months of crazy people and slamming doors (neither does he). Nevertheless, he lived up to his own motto - GET DAT MONEY - and made bank this summer. In fact, he's going to buy me a brand new car. (Right, Andy?;) ) I'm so happy he's moving back to Provo with me. I've missed our weekly sushi runs.


Katja and her brilliant little body went to England to study at Cambridge University--I know, right?? Even seven years after claiming her as a BFF, I still don't know how I got a smartie like her to be friends with a dummy like me. :) I'm so proud of her. Although she won't be living with me and the besties this year, I'm still VERY happy to have her close to me in P-town. We are siamese twins, after all.



2 days 3 hours 41 minutes. I can barely contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment